Ray Wade and his team will help you to plan the food for your big day. We know how to make this an enjoyable experience and not a stressful one.
This is vital part of making the perfect day that you and your guest will really enjoy. It’s all about paying attention to the detail. Our team have decades of experience and we know exactly how to deliver.
Raye Wade Catering are proud to be preferred caterers at a number of our regions finest wedding venues. We’ve added a few more for 2024.
High Brookholm Barns
A new luxury venue in North Yorkshire. With over twenty years hospitality experience, Alan and Rachel have been planning and delivering excellent weddings and events for many years.
Thirsk Lodge Barns
For weddings, this majestic, old, red brick barn is used for ceremonies and then transforms into the dance floor for the evening reception. It overlooks fields of grass and wild flowers.
Lodge Farm Thirsk
We love seeing how each wedding is unique to the couple getting married and being a part of their story. We will be on hand from your first enquiry through to the last dance to answer any questions, to help with the organisation and solve any challenges you have.
Only The Freshest Ingredients
The team at Ray Wade Catering takes great pride in using only the freshest local ingredients we can find, ensuring that you and your guests will severed with delicious food on wedding day.
What Our Customers Say
Most of these desserts can be prepared in mini portions and served as a Trio or on 3 tier cake stands
- Blueberry and Mascarpone Cheesecake
- Fresh Strawberry or Fresh Fruit Pavlova
- Home Made Sticky Toffee Pudding with Cream or Archers Jersey Ice Cream
- Chocolate Roulade filled with Cointreau cream and served with Belgian Chocolate Sauce
- Chantilly cream and Fresh Raspberry Roulade with Raspberry Coulis
- Homemade Lemon Tart
- Old English Raspberry and Bristol Cream Trifle topped with Acorn Organic Cream and Toasted Almond flakes
- Sally’s Recipe Banana and Toffee Tart
- Home Made Chocolate Brownie with Chocolate Sauce
- Vanilla Bean Pannacotta with Poached Blueberries
- Platter of Sliced Fresh Fruit with Honeyed Mascarpone
- Belgian Chocolate and Cognac Mousse served with Orange Scented Cream
- Homemade Profiteroles filled with Cointreau Pastry Cream served with Belgian Chocolate sauce
- Seasonal Fruit Crumble with Custard
- Crème Brûlée
- A selection of English and Continental Cheese with Biscuits, Celery and Grapes
- Hot Roast Pork in Buns, served with Apple Sauce and Stuffing
- Choice of Bacon/ Sausages in Buns
- Spanish Seafood Paella – Meat or Vegetarian cooked in front of guests
- Homemade Pies topped with Mashed Potato – Chicken and Mushroom, Steak and Ale, Minced Beef or Vegetable
- Thai Green Chicken Curry or Chicken Korma served with Basmati Rice
- Beef Stroganoff with Long Grain Rice
- Homemade Steak Burger served with Skinny French Fries and Salad
- Cold Buffet Selection – Roast Ham Buns, Sausage and Black Pudding Jumbo Rolls, Pork Pies and Pickles
Cold Canapé Selection
- Hand made Blinis topped with Dill Crème Fraiche and Scottish Smoked Salmon
- Crispy Duck Tartlet with Plum Sauce, Cucumber and Spring Onion
- Smoked Salmon on Wholemeal Bread topped with a little Caviar and Ground Black Pepper
- Smoked Mackerel, Horseradish and Lemon Pate on Crostini
- Tartlets of Caramelised Onion topped with Creamy Goats Cheese V
- Bruschetta of Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables topped with Parmesan Reggiano V
- Mrs Bells Yorkshire Blue Cheese and Pear Tarts V
- Serrano Ham and Melon Kebabs
- Chilled Soup in a Shot Glass – Bloody Mary, Gazpacho Andalusia, Creamy Vichyssoise, or Fresh Pea and Mint V
- Poached Tiger Prawns served on crisp Rice crackers with Garlic Mayonnaise
- Fresh or smoked Salmon Mousse on Mini Toast
- Parfait of Chicken Liver with Roasted Apple